About OpenSky and The Small Business Breakthrough
On May 1 and in celebration of National Small Business Month this May, OpenSky, the social network for shopping, along with several partners is launching The Small Business Breakthrough, a national movement to celebrate, recognize and promote small businesses and entrepreneurs in the United States.
OpenSky and its partners — Dotbox, Dwolla, Edison Nation, Goodsie, Kabbage, Mad Mimi, Martha Stewart American Made, On Deck Capital Patch, ShopKeep POS, and Xero – are uniting to recognize and promote small businesses and entrepreneurs in the United States. We want to encourage people everywhere to help their favorite small businesses break through the noise created by big box retailers and grow. You can participate by visiting www.SBBreakThrough.com to nominate small businesses for a Breakthrough Award and then share their nominated business with friends via social media using the hashtag #SSBreakthru.
This giveaway includes
The giveaway includes an assortment of gourmet pantry products from awesome small businesses including:
- premium olive oil from Taste The Truth
- heirloom BBQ sauce from Pigtail Brands
- heirloom tomatoes from Balakian Farms
- cocktail sauces from Bathtub Gin
(approximate value $130)
How to enter this giveaway
Please fill out the entry form below. Open only to US residents.
For good contest karma and to further spread the message, you can also:
- Nominate a business that deserves to break through and grow for a Breakthrough Award by visiting www.SBBreakThrough.com and completing the short submission form.
- Share a business that deserves to break through and grow by telling friends and followers about it on social media using the hashtag #SSBreakThru and @opensky
- Vote for a business that has already been nominated at www.SBBreakThrough.com to receive a Break Through Award and encourage others to vote as well.
(The last three bullet points are not entry methods.)