Barbarian Bar Tools Review & Giveaway
Barbarian Bar Tool Review
I hate being unprepared for a situation. This I why I carry a Swiss army knife as my keychain, store a multipurpose tool in my glove compartment and even an emergency portable drinking water filter in the trunk.
The one thing I’m not prepared for at a moment’s notice while away from home is a cocktail. I even have a drawerful of cheap, gas-station mart wine openers in the kitchen, for all those times I’ve forgotten to bring along an opener while at the beach, on a picnic or impromptu sidewalk squat with friends.
We’re loving the Barbarian Bar Tool, the 9-in-1 tool. It’s the Swiss army knife for the cocktail and wine lover.
It does everything. We had a lot of fun discovering each tool, though the hard part is remembering where each tool was. The Barbarian Bar Tool includes:
- CITRUS PRESS great for squeezing limes, lemons and oranges
- JIGGER measuring .75oz/1oz/1.5oz
- CORKSCREW & LEVER for opening wine bottle
- ZESTER great for adding texture and flavor to any concoction
- CHANNEL KNIFE slicing citrus rind to garnish a beverage or your favorite dish
- BOTTLE OPENER pop open your favorite bottle of beer or soda
- CAN LANCE puncture tin cans to allow quick and easy pouring
- 1 inch KNIFE for wide citrus garnish or bottle label removal
- CITRUS KNIFE perfect size for lemons, limes and oranges
The product came to life after a successful Kickstarter campaign that raised $38,062. You can now buy this gadget for $59.95 on Amazon, Nordstrom, or direct from the company.
If you already have a citrus press and corkscrew and want to go more slimline, Barbarian also makes this $18.00 Simple Tool, which is pocket-friendly and includes a bottle opener, channel knife, zester, tab lifter and can lance:
Barbarian Bar Tools Giveaway
Barbarian Bar Tools provided both units for review and another set for giveaway. Giving away one of each.
Congratulations to our winner(s)!