This Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce is made with only a few ingredients – just shake it up in a Mason jar.
Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
Shake up ingredients in a mason jar.
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger use microplane grater
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar. Secure with lid. Shake.
- Give it a taste…do you want it a little sweeter? (add a tablespoon of honey) Is it too salty (add 1 tablespoon of water)
Calories: 6kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSodium: 267mgPotassium: 14mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin C: 1mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!