Better sleep and cleaner air with Sharp Air Purifier Review & Giveaway
Disclaimer: Products are provided to Steamy Kitchen for a thorough, honest review. We do not receive payment for reviews. Each review takes 5-10 hours of hands-on testing, writing and editing.
This is a Sharp Air Purifier review, including both PROs and CONs, after 2 months of continual use. – Jaden
This is the reason we need 4 air purifiers in our home.
Wait….that’s not a complete picture.
THIS is the reason we need 4 air purifiers in our home.
Between my brother (who lives 10 minutes away) and us, we have 5 furry family members scurrying, playing, chasing and sleeping. As you can imagine, Fluffy, the Great Pyrenees, sheds the most (he’s massive!)
With all these dogs going in and out of our home in the dry, desert weather of Las Vegas, Nevada, my nose and sinuses are constantly irritated. We’ve been using the Sharp Air Purifier with Plasmacluster Ion Technology for the past 2 months in our master bedroom.
Sharp HEPA Air Purifier with Plasmacluster Ion Technology
- Capture pollen, dust, pet dander, and smoke – True HEPA 5-year filter captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Reduce germs, bacteria, viruses, odors, mold, and fungus – Patented Plasmacluster Ion technology attacks impurities throughout the room
- Auto mode monitors air quality and adjusts air purification and humidity levels, and manual setting has 3 fan speeds
- ENERGY STAR® rated
Our Sharp Air Purifier Review
I have the most trouble with breathing at night when sleeping. The dry air, especially in the wintertime when our heater is on, combined with the dander. We placed the Sharp Air Purifier next to my bed.
- We started with the Quick Clean mode, which is the “super strong mode” releasing high density ions that remove dust, pollen, mold. It’s loud, but if you need clean air in a snap, this is the mode.
- Our normal operation is on AUTO. The unit will automatically detect the levels of impurities in the air and adjust power to clean the air effectively. On low mode, the unit is so quiet, you don’t even notice it on.
The colored sensors will immediately tell you if your air is clean (green) or dirty (red)…and also an odor monitor clear (green) or stinky (red).
- Our master bedroom is on the first floor, near our kitchen (I know, dumb design), so that means when I cook, my bedroom reeks of smoke and food! After using the Sharp Air Purifier, we’ve noticed a significant decrease in odor. Actually, right after I cook, the odor color is yellow…and then it turns back to green after 10 minutes. In fact, last night, we cooked steak inside, and our bedroom smelled so bad! After 15 minutes, it was fine.
- I love the timer function.
- If you have dry air, I highly recommend getting the Sharp Air Purifier WITH humidifier option.
- The lights on the unit are pretty bright. I like to sleep in total darkness, so we have to turn the unit around, so that the lights are facing the wall.
- The AUTO function cycles between different power speeds depending on your air situation. The Max speed is pretty loud, so you really can’t leave the unit on AUTO during the night when you sleep.
Learn more about Sharp Air Purifier on their website.
Sharp Air Purifier Model FP-F60UW Giveaway
Giveaway Ends: 2018-03-11
Number of Prizes Available: 1
Max Entries Per Day: 1
Never miss another Steamy Kitchen Giveaway!Subscribe to our Giveaway Notifications to keep up to date on all of our giveaways! We will even throw in a special gift when you confirm your subscription!
List of Past Winners.
DISCLAIMER & OFFICIAL RULES: The giveaway product is provided by the sponsor of the giveaway and will be shipped from them directly. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Sweepstakes is open only to who are 18 years of age at time of entry. Steamy Kitchen and its sponsors only ship physical prizes to United States and to Canadian addresses. However, Steamy Kitchen reserves the right to provide an Amazon gift card for the value of the prize in lieu of shipping physical product due to shipping costs and logistics. Steamy Kitchen assumes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries due to SPAM, technological, or e-mail filtering issues or for prizes lost in transit. For this giveaway, entrants can enter the designated number of times per e-mail address per day. The use of any system, robot, agent, or software to automatically submit entries in connection with this Giveaway is prohibited. See rest of the Official Giveaway Rules.