T-Fal Optigrill Review & Giveaway
A few years ago, we were remodeling our kitchen in Florida, and for 3 weeks, I had no kitchen. Just the outdoor grill, toaster oven and this T-Fal Optigrill. It’s unlike any other indoor grill, with digital timers, food sensors and temperature settings. The end result? Never an overcooked meat.
It’s small, compact and I love the silicon rubber grease drip tray that you just pull out and throw into your dishwasher.
The grill plates inside the Optigrill are removeable, so those are super-easy to clean as well.
One of the best features of the Optigrill is the the cooking cycles adjust to the thickness of the food. A 1/2 inch steak is going to cook faster than a 1-inch steak, and the machine will automatically program itself to provide perfectly cooked meat, every time.
We’ve used this baby to cook chicken breasts (make sure they are even thickness since there is a top and bottom plate that needs to make contact with the meat). The chicken grilled was sliced and topped a healthy salad. All the grease (really, there was very little because we used chicken breast), dripped into the big tray. Oh – I love that the grease catching tray is HUGE. No more spillage, no mess.
- First electric indoor grill that cooks by adapting its grilling cycles to the thickness of the foods
- 6 automatic cooking programs for Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Red Meat and Fish
- Easy monitoring of the cooking process with its preheating/ready indicator lights and audible beeps for rare, medium, and well-done
- 2 cooking modes: one for frozen food and a manual mode so you can cook anything the way you want.
- Die-cast aluminum and removable nonstick plates for effortless food release and cleaning; dishwasher-safe drip tray and plates. Refer the complete userguide before using the product.
Congratulations to our winner(s)!