My Favorite Jars (Limited Edition Harvest Green)
One of the most beloved brands in America is Ball Brand. I’ve been a collector of vintage blue glass jars for years (I use it for storing each year’s Memory Jars and this year, Ball is releasing a limited edition in GREEN to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the “PERFECTION” jar by the Ball Brothers. These jars come in vintage-inspired packaging and heritage green color jars with custom embossed front and back and made in the USA.
They are beautiful.
Stunning and will definitely be a collector’s item.
They are such a pretty vintage green – I haven’t used my set of 12 yet, but once my kitchen is done (hey, cabinets going in today!), I’ll use the green jars to store wooden spoons and spatulas, chopsticks and whatever else I can find.
I’m hosting a little giveaway below if you’d like to try your luck! ~Jaden
Where to buy
You can buy your very own Limited Edition Set of 6 below for $10.99 on Amazon (The photo on Amazon shows only 1 jar – but the price is for a case of 6 jars, pint or quart).
They come in both green and blue:
Limited Edition Heritage Green Ball Jar Giveaway
I’m giving away 2 cases of these limited edition Ball jars – one pint sized and one quart sized. Each case includes 6 jars. That’s a total of 12 jars
In addition, we’re giving away:
· 2 Cases of New Limited Edition Spring Green Heritage Collection Jars These limited edition jars commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the Ball brothers’ “Perfection” Jar and come in a beautiful green tint. These are being produced only in 2014 and are available in both pint and quart varieties. We would offer a case of each size for review and also for giveaway.
· Fresh Herb Keeper Many new to gardening start with herbs as an easy first step. To savor the seasonings, Ball has developed a new product to keep herbs fresh for up to two weeks.
· Dry Herb Jars A perfectly-sized solution for storing your dried herbs. Great for storing seasonings, spices and rubs too! Stackable, low-profile design makes pantry or drawer storage more efficient than old, mis-matched containers.
· Frozen Herb Starters Preserve your fresh seasonings in ready to use cubes filled with butter, oil or other liquid for easy and flavorful meal starters.
· 5 Blade Herb Scissors Stainless steel blades to gently cut and evenly slice herbs like basil, parsley and cilantro.
· Ball Blue Book Offering 125 pages that will guide you while you learn about preserving, this book provides information on equipment, instructions for the preserving method and recipes!