Batistini Farms Olive Oil Review and Giveaway
Batistini Farms provided the olive oils and vinegars for taste testing, and for the giveaway. No monetary compensation was provided. All opinions are my own.
Batistini Farms Olive Oil Review
The unparalleled health benefits of olive oil is one of the reasons its use is getting more and more popular these days. And on top of that game is Batistini Farms’ unrivaled olive oil.
In fact, among the 651 entries from 25 countries at the New York International Olive Oil Competition, the Batistini Toscano PGI Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil took home the 2014 Gold Award prior to distribution in the USA. It’s also listed as one of the top 254 best olive oils in the world on BestOliveOils.com.
Batistini Farms is very meticulous when it comes to their products. They are handcrafted from fresh ingredients. Their true extra virgin olive oil comes only from the juice of fresh hand picked olives, first cold pressed within 24 hours of harvest.
Their authentic estate balsamic vinegars come from family recipes handed down for generations in Modena.
Batistini Farms’ simple ingredients come from mineral rich soil, climate, sustainable farming, and perfected pruning techniques and because of this, an exceptionally smooth and fresh taste is ensured in every bottle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
We’ve been enjoying Batistini’s Olive Oil and their amazing selection of vinegars these past two weeks on our salads. In a mason jar, just a little minced garlic, a couple tablespoons of their vinegar (we love the 12-Year Wood barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena), some salt and pepper, and a glug of Batistini olive oil. Close the lid and shake. It’s a dressing that’s so simple, and lets you taste the full complex flavors of Batistini family products in full glory.
You can purchase Batistini award-winning Olive Oils and vinegars direct from their website. ~Jaden
- (1) Organic Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- (1) Gold Award Toscano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- (1) Estate 15 Wood Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena – Aged over 12 years
- (1) Dark Barrel Fig Thick Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, Wood Barrel Aged
- (1) Vanishing Grape White Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- (1) Zero Additives, Zero Artificial, Gluten Free, Non-GMO
- Also included:
- (1) Uttermost Chocolate Box with Lid: genuine fir wood, distressed, aged ivory finish with burnished details and black accents.
- (1) Himalayan Crystal Salt
- (1) Dried Wild Italian Mushrooms
- (1) Red Serving Dish Made in Italy
- (1) Mint Green Salad Tongs
- (1) Bon Appétit Kitchen Towel
Approximate Retail Value: $225 – $250
About Bastini Farms:
We are a family business located in the USA. Our ingredients come from farms and estates sharing the same values and love of authentic, high quality foods cultivated by centuries old traditions handed down for generations. We invite you to experience a taste of artisan foods from our farmers that carefully hand select only the best ingredients. Each step of farm to table production is carefully managed to present award winning treasures from the harvest.
Enter the Bastini Farms Giveaway:
Congratulations to our winner!