It looks like a curling iron. It acts like a cross between a blowtorch and hairdyer, blowing a stream of hot air at 1,256°F to start a fire in as little as 15 seconds.
The Looftlighter is a flame ignitor for fireplaces and charcoal grills, eliminating the need for nasty, stinky and toxic lighter fluid.
We have been using the Looftlighter for the past 3 weeks and absolutely love it. We have a Big Green Egg and normally use these little compact sawdust chips to ignite the charcoal, but the Looftlighter makes it so much easier.
Here, watch the video!
* Igniting fires and BBQs takes just a few seconds. When barbequing you can even use the Looftlighter to speed up the heating process of your coals so that your BBQ is ready for cooking in just a few minutes. No longer do you have to wait 20 minutes at peak hunger time.
* The patented hot airstream process eliminates the chemical taste that infuses food on BBQs lit using lighter fluid and gas. BBQ chefs are now achieving the clean taste of their grilling and smoking recipes.
* The Looftlighter does not throw flames, but instead blows a hot airstream at 1,256 degrees Fahrenheit. It will switch off immediately the user releases the On button, and is equipped with a safety casing that cools to the touch within a few seconds after use.
* Simply plug the Looftlighter into a wall socket, and touch the nose of the lighter to your wood or coals. In about 15 seconds sparks will appear. At this point, withdraw the Looftlighter® by 3-6 inches, and continue heating the same spot. Before you know it, you will have a roaring fire.
* Dimensions: 19″(L) x 2.25″(W) x 3″(D)
Purchase Looftlighter on Amazon for $49.99
Giveaway sponsored by Looftlighter.
Enter to win a Looftlighter
Fill out the form below!