Grow your very own live, raw superfoods at home. And they’re easily grown indoors on a windowsill in as little as 5 to 14 days! Your very own superfoods garden – right on your windowsill.
Why Eat Organic Sprouts?
- They can contain up to 100 times more natural enzymes than raw vegetables and fruits
- They’re a source of sunlight energy, or biophotons, for your body’s processes
- You can get up to 20 times the vitamin content in the first few days of sprouting
- The quality of protein is higher when sprouted
- The fiber content is higher when a seed is sprouted
- You get more essential fatty acids in a sprouted seed than the vegetable
- Minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, bind to protein and become more usable
- Sprouts have oxygenizing and alkalizing effects on your body
- Sprouts are the ultimate locally grown food, and since you grow them right on your windowsill, you know EXACTLY what you’re eating!
Is this easy to grow? YES!
- Are easy to grow indoors
- Can be grown year-round in any home or apartment, even when it’s cold and dark
- Require NO special knowledge, expertise, or gardening skills
- Don’t need expensive, hard-to-find equipment
- Are fun for the entire family to grow – and eat!
Read our step by step tutorial:
Cook Chinese Pea Sprouts Recipe:
Grow Microgreens Kit Giveaway
Sponsored by Mercola
We are giving away several Growing Kits from Mercola. Includes:
- (1) Broccoli Sprouting Seeds
- (1) Pea Shoots Seeds
- (1) Sunflower Shoots Seeds
- (1) Sprouting Tray Top (10″ x 20″)
- (1) Sprouting Tray Bottom (10″ x 20″)
- (soil not included)