Kitchen Universe was founded on 2003 as a retailer of fine cooking products. Their storefront is in Miami (open 9am-5:30pm) and they also sell cookware online at www.kitchen-universe.com
Orders above $54.95 qualify for free shipping!
You can be sure to be taken care of by their excellent customer service staff – check out their reviews on Ebay Commerce Network.
Some of my favorite items that I use everyday are:
- Hario Skerton Ceramic Coffee Grinder – I love fresh ground coffee, but really detest the loud, jarring sound of an electric burr grinder! This Hario Skerton grinder is so simple to use, and grinds with a ceramic burr gear.
- Kyocera Julienne Slicer – for perfect julienned carrots, cucumbers and zucchini (zoodles!) Super light, easy to store and stays ultra sharp.
- Excalibur Dehydrator – best dehydrator on the market! We love homemade beef jerky.
- Cuisipro Measuring Set – the narrow oval shape makes it so much easier to reach in and scoop out ingredients.
- Piazza Tongs – we use these for serving pastas, roasted vegetables and salads. So versatile and pretty enough for serving.
$50 Kitchen Universe Giveaway
Enter to win $50 gift card to Kitchen-Universe.com!